Amazon Account Lead - US, AU, PL, NL, Nordic countries
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
- To deliver a competitive advantage on Amazon US, AU, PL, NL, Nordic countries .
- To Lead from the front and help enable continued profitable growth over and above budget.
- To maintain and strengthen our customer relationship with external Amazon stakeholders.
- Be in the detail on all things Amazon and drive change where required to achieve our targets.
- To lead & support the Amazon team in organisation, opportunity development and day to day operations.
- Support and implement our Oxford and ELBA brand strategy online across activity and product content.
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration with colleague’s cross-departmentally.
The Amazon Account Lead reports directly into the Sales Director and has responsibility for three direct reports.
- To exceed the agreed budget across all areas of Amazon.
- Responsible for driving our day to day activities on Amazon ensuring operational metrics internally and externally are always achieved.
- Maximising our product visibility across our key search terms.
- Directly responsible for the Online Sales Developer and Online Sales Support team and follow Hamelin’s HR processes around 121’s, appraisals, PDP’s.
- To operate an always on approach with Amazon advertising and launch regular onsite promotions in line with our overriding brand plans and Amazon initiatives.
- Weekly forecasting on key focus lines to ensure stock availability both in our warehouse and onsite at all times.
- P&L development on new and current products to ensure we drive profitable growth for Hamelin and Amazon.
- Daily walking of the online aisles to identify tactical and strategic opportunities for growth across our core categories.
- Regular tracking of spend versus budget to ensure we spend within agreed terms.
- Proactive approach to challenging all charge backs and queries.
- The role reports into and works closely with the Sales Director and the rest of the sales and trade marketing team based in the local region.
- This position interfaces across multiple teams from Marketing to Supply Chain in the local region
- Amazon Vendor Managers, AVS, AMS, AMG and external data companies.
CAPABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- A natural leader who is not afraid to push themselves outside of their comfort zone.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for sales and online marketing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills in any of the following - Polish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish as well as English: with a strong ability to influence well within cross functional teams, work with fellow colleagues, managers.
- Sound Office365 i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint competency.
- Experience of working with Amazon either 1p or 3p.
- Experience of people management.
- Catalogue Management –experience of managing multiple products across multiple categories.
- Highly numerate and analytical with the ability to find insights from data and develop them into actions and recommendations.
- An eye for the detail with restless curiosity in the numbers.
- Good presentation ability and an ability to present with gravitas.
- A leader of change not satisfied by sticking with the status quo or current conventions.
- International Travel may be required
- Must hold a current UK Driving Licence.
Anyone that joins Hamelin must be passionate about joining a company with this culture and demonstrate the values below every day.
Leader of Change
In the detail