1. Work with the brand/product team to manage product imagery so it is complete, best in class and available through the PIM system.
2. Provide training and resources for the team to effectively use ZenDesk, manage ZenDesk on allocated days of responsibility.
3. To plan, execute & report on our social media plans working with the Brand Team & trade customers, establish relationships with Social Media contacts within customer base where relevant and highlight competitor activity
4. Provide point of contact for and develop partnerships/ambassadors/bloggers/influencers that support brand/company initiatives
5. Oversee non trading company websites including content updates as required
6. Support the development of trading company websites as required
7. Manage internal communications regarding marketing/company initiatives including the newsletter, internal notice boards, Yammer & business planning events
8. Administer charity requests/contributions
9. Support the marketing team with projects as necessary in the overall delivery of the marketing plan in the UK market.
• Educated to degree standard – Preferably in a business discipline.
• Minimum 18 mths marketing experience
• Experience in managing image content
• Experience in developing and managing social media activity
• Passionate about brands, consumers and consumer needs.
• Some experience across the elements of the marketing mix
• Numerate and analytical. Some managing of spread- sheets will be required
• Highly organised and disciplined with the ability to ensure great attention to detail.
• Project Management skills. - has the capability even if not experienced in project management
• Excellent communication skills: will be working for more than one person so understanding different communication styles
• Must hold a current UK Driving Licence.
Usual hours are 8.30-5pm/9-5.30pm although there needs to be flexibility depending on the requirements of the role