Online Sales Support
Opis stanowiska pracy
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
- To deliver a competitive advantage on Amazon.
- To Lead from the front and help enable continued profitable growth over and above budget.
- To maintain and strengthen our customer relationship with external Amazon stakeholders.
- Be in the detail on all things Amazon and drive change where required to achieve our targets.
- To support the Amazon Lead in day to day operations.
- Support and implement our Oxford and ELBA brand strategy online across activity and product content.
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration with colleague’s cross-departmentally.
- The Online Sales Support reports directly into the Amazon Lead.
- Daily engagement in key products, including tracking and reviewing product ranking, searchability, key words and content.
- Maintain at all times the brand look and feel in line with marketing guidelines.
- Implement changes to the above where required.
- Regular feedback to the internal online team and Amazon Lead on market-place and amazon activity/performance
- Relay competitor activity and other relevant information back to the Amazon Lead.
- Regular analysis of sales in and sales out data for your product range/search terms.
- Forecasting of top products to ensure high levels of stock availability at all times.
- Develop and maintain close communication and excellent working relationships with the internal Amazon team.
- To enhance product awareness and achieve effective product promotions via promotion mechanics, AMS and relevant key words amplification.
- Identify market needs to support sales efforts in the online channel.
- Full year promotional planning and implementation.
- Plan, implement and analyse AMS/promotion activity on Amazon to the agreed budget.
- Articulate and share key results and findings from all activity.
The role reports into and works closely with the Amazon Lead and the rest of the sales and trade marketing team.
This position interfaces across multiple teams from Marketing to Supply Chain.
Amazon Vendor Managers, AVS, AMS, AMG and external data companies.
CAPABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for sales and online marketing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to get things done.
- Excellent communication skills: with a strong ability to influence well within cross functional teams, work with fellow colleagues, managers.
- Sound Office365 i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint competency.
- Experience of working with Amazon either 1p or 3p.
- Catalogue Management –experience of managing multiple products across multiple categories.
- Highly numerate and analytical with the ability to find insights from data and develop them into actions and recommendations.
- An eye for the detail with restless curiosity in the numbers.
- Good presentation ability and an ability to present with gravitas.
- A leader of change not satisfied by sticking with the status quo or current conventions.
- International travel may be required.
- Must hold a current UK Driving Licence.
Anyone that joins Hamelin must be passionate about joining a company with this culture and demonstrate the values below every day.
Leader of Change
In the detail